Cicoil Clean Room Cables
Cicoil cables are suitable for use in class 1 to 100,000 clean room environments. No particulates are generated from Cicoil cables during use in static or dynamic applications.
Product Type: Cicoil Ultraflex cables
Product Family: Flat and round cables using Flexx-Sil™ jacket
Effectivity: Cicoil flat and round cables
Applicable Standard: ISO 14644-1 (ISO 3 - 8)
Applicable Standard: FED STD 209E
- Optical Particle counter and logging
- Time duration testing = 120 minutes
- Static and dynamic* specimen testing
*Dynamic speed testing velocities varied from 0.2 to 10 ft./min.
Air Flow Verification:
- Airflow volume control baseline verified
- Air velocity control baseline verified
- Unidirectional flow area baseline verified
- Room air exchange rates baseline verified
- HEPA filter integrity verified
- Temperature / relative humidity baseline verified
Cicoil Cables Outgassing Performance
Cicoil outgassed cables meet the following outgassing requirements:
Certified to Total Mass Loss (TML): <1.00%
CVCM (Collected Volatile Condensable Materials): <0.10%
Vacuum Bake (PSI): 10-6 torr
Vacuum Bake (Temp): +160ºC
Vacuum Duration (h): 48 hours
NASA Outgassing Specification: Spec 1124
Standard Test Method for TML and CVCM: ASTM E595-93
1. Outgassing certificates available upon request.
2. Additional outgassing fee may apply, contact Cicoil for details.