Industrial Automation/Motion Control Cable and Cable Assembly
A high-performance flexible flat cable assembly from Cicoil will improve any demanding motion control or industrial automation application. Linear motor stages, multi-axis motion systems, robotic equipment, servo axes, and packaging equipment all use Cicoil flexible flat cable to achieve optimum, reliable performance.
Our flexible Flexx-Sil™ flat cable provides numerous benefits in automation and motion control applications:
- Flexx-Sil™ flat cable provides tens of millions of cycles in flexing applications, resulting in superior equipment uptime and reliability
- Standard ‘Motion Series’ & ‘ Motion Series Plus’ flexible flat cable is available from stock for fast delivery
- The Flexx-Sil™ jacket encapsulating the flat cable conductors is water, steam, and chemically resistant
- Cicoil Flexx-Sil™ flat cable remains flexible in temperatures from -65°C to +260°C, with no degradation in electrical performance
- Flexx-Sil™ flat cables are so durable that they can eliminate costly cable tracks in many applications
- ISO 9001 (AS9100) Quality System - all Cicoil Flexx-Sil™ flat cable assemblies are 100% electrically tested before shipment, ensuring optimum performance
PDF: Quality Certification
- Extreme flexibility of Cicoil Flexx-Sil™ flat cable reduces the space needed for cabling, thereby reducing equipment size
- Cicoil's patented Stripmount™ feature allows for quick and easy flat cable mounting to any machine or surface, reducing installation labor and eliminating requirements for complex cable management systems
- Integrate PTFE tubing within Cicoil flexible flat cable for organized and efficient pneumatic grippers, liquid dispensing, and vacuum applications
- Cicoil high flex Flexx-Sil™ flat cable is available in bulk lengths, or cut to size and pre-prepped for installation.
PDF: Application Sheet - Industrial Automation/Motion Control