Cable Assemblies – "Specials Are Standard at Cicoil"
Cicoil's experienced engineering team works with customers to design cable assemblies that meet the specific needs of the toughest applications. Using advanced Solid Modeling and Cable Design Software, our engineers are able to meet the most difficult requirements of the most challenging, mission-critical applications. Custom-shaped cables, with complex molding, tubing, or vacuum requirements, utilizing a wide variety of connectors, are standard at Cicoil.
Call Cicoil to speak to an engineer about your application.
- ‘D’ Sub, Micro ‘D’, and Nano connectors for small gauge wire
- Circular connectors, Mil-Spec and Industrial
- Lightweight Fiberglass ‘Header’ Connectors machined in-house
- Assemblies available with virtually any connector
Custom Shapes - Formed Cables
- Custom shaped cable assemblies fit precisely into compact spaces
- Complex formed shapes possible, using our 3D modeling software
- Formed cables retain all performance characteristics, including flexibility
- Space/Vacuum Cables meet NASA and ASTM E-595 Low Outgassing Requirements of <1% TML (Total Material Loss), and <0.1% CVCM (Collected Volatile Condensable Material)
- Cables are 100% tested and certified to be low outgassing
- Cables meet Class 1 Clean Room requirements, with zero particulates
- Tubing can be incorporated into any Cicoil Flat Cable
- Teflon®, PVC, Polyurethane or Tygon® Tubing Options available, in standard sizes up to .375″ diameter
- Flat ‘Tubing Only’ cables available, with a mix of virtually any tubing types and sizes
- Tubing Assemblies with Tri-Clamp Fittings, Barbed connectors or Luer Adapters available
- Molded connector backshells from hard or flexible Mil-Spec materials
- Complex molding capabilities, including PCBs, metal plates, and insulated junctions
- All tooling designed and manufactured in-house, for fast prototyping