A copyright is a property right in an original work of authorship. Copyright is recognized in most countries of the world by statutory copyright laws.
Copyright exists in the expression of an idea, but not the idea itself. Copyrightable expressions can take many forms but are usually categorized as literary, musical, dramatic, pantomime and choreography, pictorial, graphic, sculptural, computer programs, motion pictures, and sound recordings.
Rights and Permissions
If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of Cicoil copyrighted materials, for example, photographs, video footage, Cicoil advertisements or other Cicoil materials, please submit your detailed request in writing. Please be sure to include any surrounding copy or text to the Cicoil material.
- Specific image(s) or material for which you are seeking permission
- Surrounding copy or text to the Cicoil material you wish to use in your project
- Publisher, if applicable
- Publishing date (and countries), if applicable
- Title, if applicable
- How Apple and its products fit into your project
- Your deadline
- Requests may also be faxed to Cicoil Rights and Permissions at (661) 295-0813 or mailed to Cicoil Corp., Attention: Rights and Permissions, 24960 Avenue Tibbitts, Valencia, CA 91355.