New Cicoil Overview Brochure
Valencia, CA; July 1, 2020: Cicoil, the leading manufacturing of High-Performance Flat Cables and Assemblies, is pleased to announce the release of its “New” Flexible Flat Cables Capabilities Brochure.
The 8-page, full color overview guide offers an extensive selection of highly flexible standard cables & assemblies, custom capabilities, Cable Configurator Design Tool, key applications and technical field sales support tools:
▪ Continuous Flex Motion Control Cables (Halogen Free + Flame Retardant) - Motion Series, Motion Series Plus, EZ-Flexx™ Motion Series Plus (Easy to separate & strip), Motor Power and Shielded Signal Cables
▪ Continuous Motion Video and Data Cables (Halogen + Flame Retardant) - Cat 5e (round and flat versions), Cat 6A, Camera Link™, Controlled Impedance, USB 2.0 & 3.0, Flexible Coax, HDMI and Fire Wire Cables
▪ Highly Flexible Unshielded Cables (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) - Continuous Flex Control & Power Cable, Hi-Temp IDC Ribbon, Ultra-Flexible Micro IDC Cable, Hi-Temp Festoon, High Voltage Single Conductor and Type J & K Flexible Thermocouple (HFFR) Cable
▪ Cable Assemblies: “Specials are Standard at Cicoil” which showcases unlimited connector choices, torsional cable options and custom formed cables in various shapes.
▪ Value Added Options: Space/Vacuum certification, molded connector backshells, integrated tubing for air or liquid transfer and complex molding capabilities.
▪ Low Friction Coatings: When cables need to be stacked together, or where a lower friction surface is desired, there are two different cable finishes available: GlideRite™ (abrasion & harsh chemical resistant) and SlideRite™ (non-adhering).
▪ StripMount™ Integrated Mounting Strip: design makes it quick and easy to mount cables to any surface. The patented design allows for holes to be easily punched or drilled through the StripMount™ cable reinforcement at whatever intervals you need.
▪ Online Cable Configurator: Located at www.cicoil.com/flat-cable/configurator, an entire section of the website is also dedicated to this Free Web-Based Tool, which allows a user to easily design a cable in minutes and receive a drawing and price quote in seconds.
Located at https://www.cicoil.com/product-overview, this “Paperless” Overview Brochure can be easily downloaded to a PC, laptop and mobile devices, such as Apple and Android cell phones and tablets.
Cicoil's “Crystal Clear” cables contain no harmful contaminants, are low outgas, RoHS & REACH Compliant and are cured continuously, with no debris or material impurities in an automated, climate-controlled environment. The cables also pass UL/CSA VW-1, FT 1 & FT 2, UL 94V-0 flammability testing and FAA burn testing.
If you would like to learn more about our Innovative Flat Cable Technology and how Cicoil developed the First IDC Ribbon Cable, helped put a Man on the Moon, and designed the first Class 1 Clean Room Cable, please contact our office at 661-295-1295 to discuss your application.
Cicoil has been a leader in designing and manufacturing high performance cable assemblies for over sixty years. The company's Patented Flexx-Sil™ Flat Cable Technology provides high flexibility, extremely long life, and they can withstand temperature extremes from -65 degrees to +260 degrees Celsius. Cicoil's flat cables are used in thousands of demanding applications; including aircraft fuel control cells, semiconductor automation, and the International Space Station. Cicoil designs and manufactures its Flexx-Sil™ jacketed cables and cable assemblies in an automated facility in Valencia, California. Cicoil's quality assurance system is certified to the ISO 9001 (AS9100) standard. Visit www.cicoil.com for more information, or call 661-295-1295 to speak to an application engineer.