Cicoil flat cables excel in repetitive motion equipment, are immune to shock and vibration, harsh environments, and temperature extremes. Their thin profile and high flexibility provide excellent solutions for compact devices and confined spaces.
- Excel in linear motion
- Fit tight-spaces with small bend radii
- 10,000,000 flex cycles typical
- Hundreds of Standard bulk flat cable and assemblies styles and sizes
- Unlimited Custom flat cable manufacturing capability
- Patented extrusion process enable inclusion of power and signal conductors, tubing, fiber optics, and other elements into a single flat cable.
- Patented, Flexx-Sil™ jacketing – Durometer rating: 65
- SuperTuff™ Flexx-Sil™ – Durometer rating: 85
- Resists impact and abrasion
- Perform in temperatures from -65° C to +260° C
- Clean rooms – no particulates
- Under vacuum – NASA Outgassing Specification 1124
- Exposure to water, oil, and chemicals
- ISO 9001 certified
- AS 9100 aerospace standard certified
- Flexx-Sil™ flat cables are 100% tested to ensure optimum performance.